Customized Facial Contouring Filler Treatments
There are multiple Customized Facial Contouring Filler injectables available to help improve and reduce fine lines and wrinkles and add volume to lips as well as flattened or hollowed cheeks and temple areas. Restylane®, Juvéderm®, Juvéderm Voluma XC®, Belotero®, Radiesse®, and Sculptra® Aesthetic each offer their own benefits and provide long-lasting results that will enhance your natural beauty and help turn back time.
As with any facial procedure, Dr. Champagne’s philosophy is that injectable fillers should be utilized to enhance your natural beauty while retaining the normal proportions of your face. The key to achieving this is an individualized treatment plan which Dr. Champagne will discuss with you during your visit. Customized Facial Contouring Fillers treatments are an excellent option to reduce the early signs of aging with minimal to no down time. They can also be used to complement and enhance surgical and other non-surgical procedures.
RESTYLANE®, JUVÉDERM® AND BELOTERO®:
Because Dr. Champagne respects the privacy of his patients, some of the above image(s) are not actual patients but are examples of typical results. Authorized images of Dr. Champagne’s patients are available during your private consultation.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers
- Useful in multiple facial areas including lips and tear troughs
- Immediate results
- Average duration of 6 to 9 months, but can last longer in certain areas such as tear troughs
- Require maintenance treatments
- can be used in combination with CO2 laser treatments and Botox or Dysport
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC®:
- First FDA-approved hyaluronic acid filler for midface (cheek) contouring and volumizing
- Useful in multiple facial areas including the cheeks, jowls and nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Immediate results
- Duration of effect of up to 2 years
- Lidocaine (local anesthetic) added for extra comfort
- Formulated with a cross link technology to achieve a lifting effect
- Calcium-based filler
- Injected into deeper tissues of the face
- Useful for larger areas that require volume such as cheeks and temples
- Immediate results
- Typically lasts 6 months to 1 year
- Poly-L-Lactic acid
- Is a collagen stimulator rather than a true filler
- Used to increase volume over time in areas such as the temples
- Results are not immediate and multiple sessions are usually required
- Not suited for patients with a history of keloid or excessive scar formation
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE?
- Smile a.k.a. “parentheses” lines
- Marionette lines
- Vertical lines above the lips
- Flattened or hollowed cheeks and/or temples
- Deep lines between the brows when used in conjunction with Botox®
- Thin lips lacking definition
- Tear troughs below the eyes
- Reasonable expectations
HOW IS THE PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
After a thorough, personalized consultation, Dr. Champagne will help you decide which fillers will best suit your goals. All filler treatments can take place on the same day, are performed in-office, and for your comfort, both topical and local anesthetics can be used when necessary or at your request.
WHAT IS THE RECOVERY?
Generally, all filler treatments are associated with a minimal recovery period, but can vary slightly depending on the type of injectable used. Localized swelling and redness typically resolves within an hour except in the lips where swelling can last several days. Keep this in mind when planning around important events. Bruising varies amongst patients and can last for several days if it occurs. Routine maintenance treatments are required, and results are typically apparent from 6 months to 2 years and beyond depending on the area of treatment and type of filler utilized.
SCHEDULE A PERSONALIZED, CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION:
Please contact Dr. Jason Champagne to schedule a personalized, confidential consultation with our facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Jason Champagne. During your consultation, Dr. Champagne will address your goals and answer any questions you may have regarding our filler treatments or any other procedure we offer.